Polyethylene (PE) foam is a strong and resilient closed‐cell foam, also calls the pearl cotton and kapok; it is widely used in the installation of electronic appliances, instrumentation, medical equipment, auto parts, electrical components, hardware tools, etc.… due to its good foaming, elasticity and heat preservation.
- Excellent Anti-Corrosion Properties
- Impervious to mildew, mold, rot, and bacteria
- Closed cell so spilled liquids don't soak in
- Superior chemical and grease resistance
- Shock absorption and tear-resistance
- Eco-Friendly Material
We will use the precision laser marking machine to show the dimension, your logo and description of the product where they are supposed to be. The laser marking here can emphasize the original color on top layer; and there is a variety of desired thickness to fit your needs, and with the precision cutting from the CNC machine gives you the right way to store and protect your products sturdily.