Polyethylene (PE) foam is a strong and resilient closed‐cell foam, also calls the pearl cotton and kapok; it is widely used in the installation of electronic appliances, instrumentation, medical equipment, auto parts, electrical components, hardware tools, etc.… due to its good foaming, elasticity and heat preservation.
PE foam it is a kind of new alternative foaming material. It is made in an Anti‐Static formulation for the storage, packaging, and ansportation of sensitive electronics.
PE foam ideally suited as a shock‐absorbing material in packaging and padding; and it is also great for expansion joint filler, insulation, buoyancy components, and packaging.
- Excellent Anti-Corrosion Properties
- Impervious to mildew, mold, rot, and bacteria
- Closed cell so spilled liquids don't soak in
- Superior chemical and grease resistance
- Shock absorption and tear-resistance
- Eco-Friendly Material
Dark Brown 1545