Zote Foam is a closed cell cross-linked ethylene copolymer foam that has increased tear strength while being lightweight. If Zote Foam is compressed, each nitrogen filled cell acts like a balloon and the foam bounces back to its original shape.
Zote Foam compliant with FDA regulations, it is particularly effective for use in packaging of healthcare and aerospace as it is 100% Chemically inert closed cell foam, Non-toxic, odourless, and it can be washed, disinfected and wiped clean.
Zote Foam is used in a wide range of markets including sports and leisure, packaging, transport, healthcare, marine and the military etc.
- Compliant with FDA regulations
- 100% Anti-Corrosion Properties
- 100% Chemically inert closed cell foam blown with Nitrogen
- Excellent chemical resistance to most oils, solvents, acids and alkalis
- Non-toxic, odourless, durable, tough
- Can be washed, disinfected and wiped clean
- Eco-Friendly Material
Black Black C
White White C